Our St. Louis focus group facility and quantitative testing center offer the latest technologies and amenities and are your private haven for spacious comfort. Recently updated, our facilities are located just 15 minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport.
Our qualitative focus group facility features three suites, each including:
- Focus group room – HD stationary cameras, seating for 1-14 people, display ledges and tack-friendly walls, room configuration to suit your needs
- Viewing room – sizable rooms with well-lit desktop area, one-way mirror and comfortable two-tier seating
- Lounge – 48" Smart TV for additional viewing, extensive food service capabilities, ample seating
Our quantitative testing center features:
- 28' x 14' of open office space
- Individual computer stations with software-guided surveys; ideal for CLTs and Taste Tests
- Multiple configuration styles including classroom, booths and specific set-up for a given project
- Lighting designed specifically to facilitate marketing research sensory work
- FREE & Easy parking for you, your clients and your respondents!
- Project management and hosting from the most professional and dedicated staff in town!
- Secure WIFI throughout
- Videostreaming (in HD)
- Copying and printing services
- Private client offices equipped with computer, printer, work space, telephone and office supplies
- Audio and video services engineered by PMR's consultants to ensure quality
- Complimentary digital audio
- Client-controlled heating and cooling
- Usability Lab equipment
People make the difference, and PMR believes our most valuable asset is our staff. Our company has maintained a reputation for solid teamwork for more than 50 years. We cherish our personnel's professionalism, competence and devotion.
Please contact Katie Peters Miller at (314) 469-9022 for a quote on your next St. Louis-based research project.